Finding the right car insurance policy can be a daunting task for any Malaysian. This is especially true for new car owners. Aside from there being a multitude of insurance companies that offer a variety of coverages, there are also different prices to consider.
If you’re scratching your head trying to find an affordable car insurance plan that’s right for you, look no further than PolicyStreet, a one-stop online platform which offers the cheapest insurance plans from Malaysia’s most established and trusted providers! Here’s what you can expect:
1. Purchase your car insurance from the comforts of your own home
Who likes queuing up and waiting in a long line, right? Especially during a time like this. With PolicyStreet, Malaysians can purchase their car insurance online at any time! That’s right, this service is available 24 hours and you can access it via your desktop or even your mobile phone wherever you are! You practically don’t even need to leave your room.
And while you’d normally pay with your debit card, credit card or via online banking, PolicyStreet also accepts payments via GrabPay, Boost Wallet and VCash wallet too! Super convenient right???
2. Get real-time pricing in less than a minute
You can get your car insurance quote almost instantly from 10 leading insurers with PolicyStreet. No more waiting and you can even pay for it as soon as you find one you are happy with! All you have to do is head over to PolicyStreet and follow these simple steps:
- Key in your personal and car details to generate instant quotes
- Compare and get the best insurance quotations from the list of providers
- Fill up your details with add-ons and make payment
After all that is done, you will receive your car policy within five minutes. It’s super easy, right? And it’s all done from the comforts of your own home!
Just imagine, getting a quote by calling up an agent or meeting them in person (which is not advisable during this time), will take you about an hour or so. Nothing is faster than entering all your details online and getting your insurance in just one minute! You also won’t have to deal with long-winded insurance agents. 😛
3. The best part is that you can SAVE up to 18% when you get insured with PolicyStreet
Now is, without a doubt, the best time to get your car insurance from PolicyStreet as they’re offering discounts worth up to 18%! That’s more than the usual 10% discounts that are offered by the providers if you buy directly from them!
This is backed up by a Price Guarantee where if customers can find a cheaper priced policy from said insurers covering the same vehicle with the same sum insured, PolicyStreet will match the price. That’s a pretty good deal don’t you think!?
4. You get comprehensive coverage AND can select add-ons for your policy with just a few clicks
Getting a big discount on your insurance policy doesn’t mean that they will skimp on your coverage, okay! You will still get the basic coverage, just as you would when you purchase a policy normally! Here are the different coverages you can choose from:
- Third-Party Coverage is the most basic policy with a minimum level of coverage which will protect you from:
- Third-party bodily injury to a passenger or a person in another car
- Damage to another person’s car
- Damage to another person’s property
- Third-party, fire & theft coverage is similar to the one above but with added coverage:
- Stolen car
- Damaged by attempted theft (such as broken locks, windows etc.)
- If your car gets damaged by fire
- Comprehensive coverage offers the widest coverage and will cover repair or replacement costs from:
- Death or injury to the third party
- Damage to the third party’s properties
- Loss or damage to the car caused by fire or theft
- Damage to the car caused by accidents
Still find that the coverage still isn’t enough to protect your precious car? You can choose a wide range of add-ons during the selecting process and include other kinds of coverages too such as:
- Road tax
- Roadside assistance
- Passenger protection, and more!
Remember to think this through carefully because car repairs and maintenance can cost you a bomb!
5. Choose from a list of leading insurers and takaful providers in Malaysia
After all, everyone wants the best coverage for their cars from the most reputable companies, right?
Well, whether you have a favourite car insurance provider or you’re looking for a new one, PolicyStreet offers policies from 38 different top-notch providers from all around Malaysia. Some of the ones you can get an instant quote from are:
- AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad
- Etiqa General Takaful Berhad
- Berjaya Sompo Insurance Berhad
- Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Am Berhad
- RHB Insurance Berhad
- Takaful Ikhlas General Berhad
- MSIG Insurance Berhad
- Tune Protect Group Berhad
- Zurich General Insurance Malaysia Berhad
- Pacific & Orient Insurance Co. Berhad
You can also get quotations from other insurers although not on instant quote such as:
- Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad
- AmGeneral Insurance Berhad
- Kurnia Insurance Berhad
- Lonpac Insurance Berhad
- Tokio Marine Insurans Berhad
- Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad
- Great Eastern General Insurance (Malaysia)
- MPI Generali Insurans Berhad
- QBE Insurance (Malaysia) Berhad
You can view the full list of insurers on the PolicyStreet website when you apply for a quote so make sure to check it out!
And if you’re still wondering whether or not to give this platform a try, you should know that they’ve also won several awards over the years.
They’re also listed as one of the top 10 insurance and financial tech companies in Asia!
Thousands of Malaysians are also on board with PolicyStreet as they’re a trusted insurance provider approved by Bank Negara Malaysia as a financial adviser and Islamic financial adviser.
So don’t let the stress of choosing a car insurance policy bother you anymore, okay! If you’re looking to buy or renew your vehicle’s insurance, head on over to PolicyStreet now to get the coverage you need AND save up to 18% while you’re at it!
MCO 2.0: Here’s A List Of Roadblocks And Closures In Klang Valley So Far
With the implementation of the Movement Control Order (MCO) in six states in Malaysia, interstate and inter-district travel has been...
MOH: 67% Of Malaysians Willing To Get Vaccinated, Registrations Will Open Soon
In December 2020, the Ministry of Health (MOH) conducted a survey to see whether Malaysians are willing to get vaccinated...
“Majority offenders are fathers” More Victims Of Past Child Rape Come Forward During MCO
“There are cases where the mother did not realise the child was being raped and when she finds out, she...
MOH Is Releasing Exact Locations of Clusters & There’s A New One In Selayang Supermarket
For the longest time ever, Malaysians have been asking the Ministry of Health (MOH) to give more information on where...
Video: Sarawakians Terrorised By Monsoon Season With Waist-Deep Flash Floods
Following the announcement of the MCO on Monday night (11 January), Sarawak was struck with bad weather and has been...