For all you Disney fans out there who can’t get enough of Ariel and the mermaids, this is the contest for you!
WORLD OF BUZZ is rewarding our loyal readers with a pair of free tickets to Sunway Lagoon’s Mermaids Alive! Yes, that means you and your BFF get to experience the legendary and (of course beautiful) Mermaids being brought to life! 😉
We are giving away 40 tickets worth RM190 each, so make sure you don’t miss out! FREE YOU KNOW!
Happening 23 – 31 March 2019, Sunway Lagoon will be bringing the legendary and (of course beautiful) Mermaids to life! Besides the awesome fun rides, you’ll get to see exciting performances & activities as well!
Check out the trailer to this magical splashing event here:
To score these tickets, all you have to do is:
That’s it! T&C applies.
Details of the ticket giveaway are as below:
Terms & Conditions
- Contest ends on 18 March 2019, 11.59PM.
- Each selected winner is entitled to TWO (2) Sunway Lagoon Mermaids Alive Tickets worth RM190 each.
- Tickets are only valid for only ONE (1) date from 23rd March 2019 to 31st March 2019. Winners may choose which date to attend.
- Lucky winners are selected randomly based on WORLD OF BUZZ’s discretion.
- The decision of management is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger.
- Only applicable for Normal Tickets worth RM190 each to Sunway Lagoon Mermaids Alive.
- FREE Sunway Lagoon Mermaids Alive Tickets are not exchangeable for cash, and not valid with other offers and promotions.
- FREE Sunway Lagoon Mermaids Alive Tickets are non-returnable, non-refundable and not extendable.
- Selected winners must redeem their tickets from WORLD OF BUZZ’s office at Northpoint, Medan Syed Putra Utara, Mid Valley City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
- Failure to redeem tickets by the stipulated time period given will be considered as a forfeit.
- Any personal information that we gather will be handled in strict accordance with our privacy policies and all applicable privacy legislation. WORLD OF BUZZ will not sell your personal information collected for this Contest to any third parties.
- If the selected winners cannot be reached within 24 hours after the time of contact or after 3 attempts to contact, whichever comes first, World of Buzz shall have the right to choose another winner from the remaining eligible entries. This process shall continue until the tickets have been awarded.
- Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, photograph, hometown, opinions and/or voice recording for publicity purposes without additional compensation, consideration or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the right to disqualify participants who, in their opinions, have tampered with, disputed the entry process or violated the rules.
- The management will not be held liable for any damages, losses, personal injury and claims during the contest.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the absolute right to amend, revise and/or vary any of the terms and conditions or change any aspect of the giveaway at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons (including but not limited to cancelling or discontinuing the giveaway).
M’sian Restaurants & Coffee Shops Don’t Have To Apply For Liquor Licence Anymore
The beer sales restriction by DBKL and Perlis, did not go down too well with many sects of the country...
BREAKING: Court Of Appeal Upholds Guilty Verdict Against Najib Razak
The Court of Appeal has thrown out former Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s appeal against his guilty verdict by...
UAE Will Be 1st Country To Move To 4.5 Days Work Week Just For Mental Health
Working for five days a week and having only two days to rest definitely takes a toll on us. The...
Selangor Will Be Giving 157,000 Free Covid-19 Booster Shots Starting 8 December
A total of 157,000 free Covid-19 vaccine booster shots will be provided to Selangor residents starting today (8 December) under...
2 M’sians Surrender After Posing As Traffic Police On High-Powered Motorcycles
Recently, video footage of two individuals riding high-powered motorcycles, posing as traffic police in Port Dickson went viral on social...
“This is a court of law, not a coffee shop” – Judge Threatens Najib With Arrest For Not Coming To Court
The court cases involving former Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak continue to prod on. Today’s (7 December) proceedings in...
Thaipusam & Chingay Processions Not Allowed Next Year Due To Omicron Fears
All festive processions, including the Kavadi procession for Thaipusam and Chingay festivities for Chinese New Year, will not be allowed...
JPJ & PDRM are Offering Discounts Up To 80% On Summons Only From 9-12 December
In a few days, it will be 100 days since the current government has taken over. In order to celebrate...