For all you Disney fans out there who can’t get enough of Ariel and the mermaids, this is the contest for you!
WORLD OF BUZZ is rewarding our loyal readers with a pair of free tickets to Sunway Lagoon’s Mermaids Alive! Yes, that means you and your BFF get to experience the legendary and (of course beautiful) Mermaids being brought to life! 😉
We are giving away 40 tickets worth RM190 each, so make sure you don’t miss out! FREE YOU KNOW!
Happening 23 – 31 March 2019, Sunway Lagoon will be bringing the legendary and (of course beautiful) Mermaids to life! Besides the awesome fun rides, you’ll get to see exciting performances & activities as well!
Check out the trailer to this magical splashing event here:
To score these tickets, all you have to do is:
That’s it! T&C applies.
Details of the ticket giveaway are as below:
Terms & Conditions
- Contest ends on 18 March 2019, 11.59PM.
- Each selected winner is entitled to TWO (2) Sunway Lagoon Mermaids Alive Tickets worth RM190 each.
- Tickets are only valid for only ONE (1) date from 23rd March 2019 to 31st March 2019. Winners may choose which date to attend.
- Lucky winners are selected randomly based on WORLD OF BUZZ’s discretion.
- The decision of management is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger.
- Only applicable for Normal Tickets worth RM190 each to Sunway Lagoon Mermaids Alive.
- FREE Sunway Lagoon Mermaids Alive Tickets are not exchangeable for cash, and not valid with other offers and promotions.
- FREE Sunway Lagoon Mermaids Alive Tickets are non-returnable, non-refundable and not extendable.
- Selected winners must redeem their tickets from WORLD OF BUZZ’s office at Northpoint, Medan Syed Putra Utara, Mid Valley City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
- Failure to redeem tickets by the stipulated time period given will be considered as a forfeit.
- Any personal information that we gather will be handled in strict accordance with our privacy policies and all applicable privacy legislation. WORLD OF BUZZ will not sell your personal information collected for this Contest to any third parties.
- If the selected winners cannot be reached within 24 hours after the time of contact or after 3 attempts to contact, whichever comes first, World of Buzz shall have the right to choose another winner from the remaining eligible entries. This process shall continue until the tickets have been awarded.
- Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, photograph, hometown, opinions and/or voice recording for publicity purposes without additional compensation, consideration or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the right to disqualify participants who, in their opinions, have tampered with, disputed the entry process or violated the rules.
- The management will not be held liable for any damages, losses, personal injury and claims during the contest.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the absolute right to amend, revise and/or vary any of the terms and conditions or change any aspect of the giveaway at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons (including but not limited to cancelling or discontinuing the giveaway).
KKM Prohibits Frontliners From Making Public Statements Without Permission & M’sians Are Not Happy
Yesterday (4 March) the Chief Secretary from the Ministry of Health (MOH) issued a warning to all its civil servants...
S’pore Ministry Launches Online Tool For Employees To Measure Their Stress Levels
We desperately need this in Malaysia! Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower has launched iWorkHealth, an online, self-administered psychosocial health assessment tool...
JUST IN: MOH Discovers Two Individuals Infected With Nigerian Covid-19 Variant in Malaysia
Ministry of Health Malaysia has found the first two cases of individuals infected with the Nigerian Variant of SARS-CoV-2, also...
“I did it” Man In India Beheads 17yo Daughter For Allegedly Being With A Guy He Didn’t Like
Disclaimer: This article contains images that some may find distressing. Readers discretion is advised. A man from Hardoi district of...
New Zealand Politician Questions Government For Allowing Santhara Entry Into Country During Pandemic
On 28 February, the Member of Parliament for Batu, P. Prabakaran demanded answers from the government through a statement after...