Always wanted to head to the largest festival at Sea, It’s The Ship but missed your chance? Well, WORLD OF BUZZ is rewarding our loyal readers with a couple cabins to the amazing festival and here’s just what you gotta do!
To score a cabin for you and a friend, all you have to do is:
1. Like WORLD OF BUZZ on Facebookand follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/
2. Tag 2 friends and tell us why they should check out IT’S THE SHIP in the comments section.
3. Share the post we’ve published on Facebook!
That’s it! T&Cs apply.
Terms & Conditions
- Contest ends 4 September 2019, 5,59pm.
- Contest prize excludes gratuities payment of SGD63 per person.
- Participants must be 18 years old and above (by 13th November 2019). Entries from participants below 18 years old will not be eligible for the giveaway.
- Winner must have a valid passport with a minimum 6-month validity from the time of sailing
– The cabin prize is non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash
– Cabin prize is specifically for Interior Twin-sharing cabin only
– Winner can only bring one (1) guest
– If the winner chooses not to accept the prize for whatever reason, cancels or does not respond within the given time, the organisers deserve the right to select another winner at their own discretion
– Any additional travel documents or visa are the responsibility of the winner
- Lucky winners are selected randomly based on WORLD OF BUZZ’s discretion.
- The decision of management is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Any personal information that we gather will be handled in strict accordance with our privacy policies and all applicable privacy legislation. WORLD OF BUZZ will not sell your personal information collected for this Contest to any third parties.
- If the selected winners cannot be reached within 24 hours after the time of contact or after 3 attempts to contact, whichever comes first, World of Buzz shall have the right to choose another winner from the remaining eligible entries. This process shall continue until the tickets have been awarded.
- Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, photograph, hometown, opinions and/or voice recording for publicity purposes without additional compensation, consideration or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the right to disqualify participants who, in their opinions, have tampered with, disputed the entry process or violated the rules.
- The management will not be held liable for any damages, losses, personal injury and claims during the contest.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the absolute right to amend, revise and/or vary any of the terms and conditions or change any aspect of the giveaway at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons (including but not limited to cancelling or discontinuing the giveaway).
No More Muhyiddin, PM Will Now Officially Be Addressed As Mahiaddin!
How are Malaysians reacting to this small but significant news? Just one day after his Covid-19 National Recovery Plan, Prime...
Man In Penang Opens Gym After Customer Asks Him To, Gets Fined RM10,000
A 58-year-old gym owner in Penang was compounded RM10,000 after his customers requested that he open the gym during the...
Klang Man Confiscates Wife’s Phone And Locks Her At Home As She Didn’t Make Breakfast
A man in Klang attempted to lock up his wife in their apartment at Bandar Bukit Tinggi, after becoming infuriated...
25yo Man In Jinjang Who Lost His Job Rescued After Trying To Jump Off Building
Trigger warning: This article contains elements of suicide and depression which some readers may find disturbing. A 25-year-old man was...
UPDATE: Chicken Processing Factory Carrying Workers In Lorry Ordered To Close Down
Hopefully, justice will be served! On 14 June, netizens were enraged when images and videos of Covid-19 positive foreign workers...
Fight Breaks Out Among Group Of People At KL Wholesale Market Due To Misunderstanding
A fight broke out at the KL wholesale market, reportedly due to a misunderstanding over a vegetable basket. The police...
MAIWP-Owned Grocery Stores Will Offer Free Sanitary Pads To Help Combat Period Poverty
With so many livelihoods affected by the pandemic, the price of a pack of sanitary pads can be costly for...
KPJ Selangor Initiates Programme To Help Bedridden Patients & The Elderly Get Vaccinated
As the National Covid-19 Immunisation Programme (PICK) is gearing up for the second phase which focuses on high-risk groups and...