For all you girls out there looking for a pampering session for you and your girlfriends, this is the contest for you!
WORLD OF BUZZ is rewarding our loyal readers with 20 packs of ang pows (5 pieces per pack) containing cash vouchers and discount packages from Beauté Library! Time to practice some self-care this CNY!
We’ll be choosing not one, not two, but 20 lucky winners to win 5 ang pows EACH so that you and your friend, mum, sister, aunty, cousin and/or neighbour can go treat yo selves! FREE YOU KNOW!
To stand a chance to win these ang pows, all you have to do is:
That’s it! T&C apply.
Terms & Conditions
- RM880 Cash Voucher is valid for NEW customers aged 21 and above only.
- Please submit your correct details (Full Name, HP No, Email Address) to redeem.
- This offer is non-exchangeable and not valid with other promotional programs, discounts, vouchers, or privilege cards.
- Redeemable at any Beauté Library outlets nationwide.*
- Cash Voucher & Discount Package expires on the 31 March 2021. *
- Contest ends on 5th February 2021 at 11.59pm.
- Lucky winners are selected randomly based on WORLD OF BUZZ’s discretion.
- The decision of management is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger.
- Any personal information that we gather will be handled in strict accordance with our privacy policies and all applicable privacy legislation. WORLD OF BUZZ will not sell your personal information collected for this Contest to any third parties.
- If the selected winners cannot be reached within 12 hours after the time of contact or after 3 attempts to contact, whichever comes first, World of Buzz shall have the right to choose another winner from the remaining eligible entries. This process shall continue until the tickets have been awarded.
- Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, photograph, hometown, opinions and/or voice recording for publicity purposes without additional compensation, consideration or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the right to disqualify participants who, in their opinions, have tampered with, disputed the entry process or violated the rules.
- The management will not be held liable for any damages, losses, personal injury and claims during the contest.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the absolute right to amend, revise and/or vary any of the terms and conditions or change any aspect of the giveaway at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons (including but not limited to cancelling or discontinuing the giveaway).
Prices Of Toys, Coffee & Furniture May Rise Due To Outrageous Shipping Costs
Who doesn’t love online shopping? With Covid-19 not showing any signs of slowing down, lockdown online shopping has become a...
Young People In China Are Getting ‘Elf Ear’ Procedures To Look Thinner & Slimmer
Ever wondered what it’s like to have pointy elf-like ears like Spock from Star Trek? Well, pointy ears are now...
KJ: Walk-Ins For Vaccinations Allowed Once Registered Individuals Receive Their Vaccines
PPV vaccination centres across the country will be open their doors to those who want to get vaccinated on a...
JB Man Pleads Not Guilty For Beating Pregnant Wife Until She Went Into A Coma
A 38-year-old man pleaded not guilty at the Johor Bahru Sessions Court today (17 June) for beating his pregnant wife...
“Better to have a phone than nothing” Says Perak MB After Backlash On Phones Given To B40 Students
With online learning still being the norm, the Perak government is in the midst of giving smartphones to students from...
Lorry Driver Allegedly Tries To Stop Neighbour From Abusing Wife, Ends Up Getting Stabbed
On 14 June, a lorry driver was stabbed to death by his friend after a drinking session at the Taman...
PDRM Is Offering A 50% Discount On Certain Traffic Summonses Starting 18 June!
PDRM is offering a 50% discount for traffic summonses starting 18 June to 18 July. However, this does not include...
Kepong Hawker Changes Statement About PDRM “Extortion”, Says He Couldn’t Deal With The Pressure
The 21-year-old hawker who claimed that three police officers extorted RM500 from him because he failed to produce a work...